Catechism

Saturday, January 15, 2005

So... yeah

I woke up this morning minus most of my internal organs, thanks to the grogblogging thang last night.

It seems the most Melbourne grogbloggers are still sleeping off the effects of the rather extravagent evening, so this may be the first after-grogblog blog.

There isn't much to say. It was better than Sydney (aka Stinktown) could ever hope to achieve. Most everyone was pleasant. Only two right-wingers made an appearance (Marcel White avoided being glassed in the face by several friends of mine waiting around the corner by not attending, despite promising to). Several of my suspicions were confirmed. I finally met Joseph of Make-Believe fame (edit: name corrected). I also met Clem, ms fits, Agent FareEvader (who admitted to recruiting Ruth to SA) and the esteemed Brent (aka Melbourne Scribe, who confessed that he printed out my earlier entry to read on the train). There were only three Pandagate t-shirts present, one of them mine.

I may update this entry with some photos from my extraordinarily bad camera-phone.

7 Comments:

  • At January 15, 2005 5:43 pm, Blogger Brent said…

    I've seen them, please don't.

     
  • At January 15, 2005 5:44 pm, Blogger Brent said…

    And you're getting your Jeremy's mixed up with your Joseph's.

     
  • At January 15, 2005 7:25 pm, Blogger Hamish said…

    I'm disappointed I couldn't make it. I had planned on going to the internerd party, but there was a rather unfortunate incident with a dog, a vet and a slipped disc(the dog's not mine.)

     
  • At January 15, 2005 7:59 pm, Blogger Marcel said…

    Marcel White didn't go because he was at his parents house. And I tend to avoid places where I'll get glassed in the face. Tell your heroin addicted friends I'll pray for their rehabilitation. But as for you, Alex, I think you are almost beyond help. See you at Uni, catch up for coffee, I'll even drink out of a glass.

     
  • At January 16, 2005 1:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't work out what the fuck the email address that you wrote down for me is. Can I just send the 'merchandise' (ahaha - not that there's much of it) to the email on the front-page of this site?

    Adam 1.0

     
  • At January 16, 2005 3:57 am, Blogger Ruth said…

    who admitted to recruiting Ruth to SAWhatever. I'm a card-carrying Green.

     
  • At January 16, 2005 12:10 pm, Blogger Alex said…

    Adam: that should be fine.

    Ruth: I meant the infamous Melb Uni Ruth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home